Patnaconsultant is best consultant for Company Registration in Patna, Online Company registration in Patna Bihar from year 2001. We will make you understand about Company formation in Patna Bihar, How to register company in Patna Bihar in this article.
Company is the most famous type of business entity in India. Company has some benefits that other form of business such as proprietorship firm, partnership firm, or Limited Liability Partnership does not have. We will discuss them in brief in this article.By company registration here we mean, registration of company as per provision of Company Act, 2013. Company Act, 2013 has prescribed many types of companies such as:
a. Private Limited Company- Company which can not raise funds from public. Private Limited company has one more type such as one person company:
- One Person Company- This is a special type of private limited company. Unlike general private limited company, it has only one shareholder, that’s why, its called one person company.
b. Public Limited Company- Public Companies can raise funds from public by way of issue of shares, bonds, debentures etc.
Apart from this, Company Act, 2013 has mentioned some special types of companies also like:
c. Nidhi Company: Nidhi company can take deposits and give loans to its members
d. Producer Company: Producer company is formed by farmers for their mutual benefits
e. Section 8 Company: Company that has objective to spend profits on its objectives. Means it works for social welfare and is generally categorized as NGO company.
Why to register company?
Company has some good features that other forms of business that does not have, like;
- Company is separate legal entity: Company and its owners are two different persons in eyes of laws
- Company has perpetual life: Means it will never die by its own
- Company can buy assets, hold properties and sell properties in its own name
- Company can sue others or be sued in its name
- Companies’ pan number is different form that of its owners
- Company can raise as much capital as it wants from public
Process of Company Registration
- Preparation of documents
- Application for Digital Signature certificate is filed
- Application for company registration is filed
- Company is registered and Incorporation certificate of company is issued by the registrar of companies
Can you get Online Company Registration done?
- Government of India has made company registration to be done online. So, its good news for you. You do not have to visit our office to get your company registered. You can send your self attested documents through mails or whatsapp. We will do all other things done. You can pay fees by online or through government apps etc.
Company Registration fees?
- Company registration fees vary depending on capital, location, types of company and also on basis of number of shareholders and directors that company would have.
In case of any doubt or help,please feel free to call or whatsapp at +91-8540099000