We provide Multi State Cooperative Society Registration in Patna Bihar, Online Co-operative society registration in Patna, Bihar. It is a type of society which incorporated, functioning etc in more than one state. In multi state cooperative society individual and other institutions are can be became members. We will give you all information about Multi state cooperative society in this article in brief.
Multi State co-operative society registration
Multi state cooperative society registration means, registration under rules and regulation of The Multi-State cooperative Societies (MSCS) Act, 2002. In registration multi state cooperative society includes a national co-operative society and a Federal co-operative society. Multi state co-operative societies are runs his activities in more than on estates. Main object of the multi state co-operative society are to work in the interest and welfare of its members in more than one state. At least 15 members of each state become the member of co-operative society. No need to open branches in more than one state by the multi state co-operative society. By laws of multi sate co-operative society is must be as per provision of the MSCS act, 2002. All important aspects cover by multi state co-operative society has to written in its bylaws. A multi state co –operative society is a body corporate with limited liability. Profit of the multi state society is distributed as dividend to its members. No part of fund is distributed among members only a part of profit is distributed as remuneration of the members. In multi state co-operative society contribution to political parties is not allowed. Multi state co-operative societies cannot loan to non-members and not borrow from external sources. Audit by auditor is mandatory in multi sate co-operative society. Multi state co operative societies are established by individuals to promote their economic betterment. Multi state co-operative societies cannot accept deposits more than 10 times of its capital. Multi state co-operative societies can issue share to its members. Multi state co-operative societies can be with or without capital. Following are the various types of Multi state co-operatives societies are – credit, housing, handloom, labour, transport, agricultural, etc. In registration process at least 50 members from two states along with address proof is required.
Advantage of Multi State co-operative society registration:
- Limited liabilities like company, liability of members up to their capital in the multi state co-operative society.
- Perpetual existence means it is a separate legal entity.
- Basically multi state co-operative societies are established for social work.
- Tax benefit for multi state co-operative society.
- Grants subsidies from government easily.
- Open membership for any interested member.
Documents required in multi state co-operative society registration:
- Copy of pan card
- Copy of aadhar card/ voter ID card of each member.
- Four copy of bye laws.
- Certificate from bank, where credit balance is available of the proposed multi state co-operative society.
- Copy of resolution providing name of chief promoters.
- Address proof for registered office in at least 2 states.
- Name of proposed co-operative society.
- List of member who contributes in share capital.
Procedure of Multi state co-operative society registration:
- Documents preparation.
- Drafting of bylaws.
- Select chief promoters.
- Application file with Registration authority.
- Fee payments.
- After approval certificate issued by Registration authority.
In process of registration of Multi state co-operative society minimum 4 months time is required. It is a ideal instruments to motivate people to come together and help themselves and others. Multi sate co-operative societies are an important form of dome critic business. So it is good for whom, who wants to work for society. We will do your work. You no need to visit our office. Send all your documents with sign through emails. You can pay our fee online.