Patnaconsultant provides Digital Signature in Patna Bihar,Class 2 Digital Signature,Class 3 Digital Signature in Patna Bihar. Digital signatures are your personal identity saved in form of software. Earlier, it used to come in pfx format but now its issued in token (pen drive like storage device).
DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE
Digital signatures such the name suggests, is your signature in digital form. Digital Signature in simple terms, is a digital key generated based on your personal details which you can use to authenticate digital forms and documents. Gone are the days, when you used to sign on documents manually or you used to get documents signed by others manually. Now signing work is done digitally.
Types of Digital Signature Certificates
1. Class 1: Generally used for demo purpose, not used widely
2. Class 2: This type of Digital Signature is widely used, in almost all works such as GST, IEC code, MCA works etc.
3. Class 3: Class 3 digital signatures are used in tender work, works in which more secured data is needed. Information shared through class 3 DSC is encrypted and is very secured.
Documents required for getting Digital Signature Certificate?
1. Copy of pan card and aadhaar card of applicant
2. One passport size photograph of applicant
3. Copy of Registration certificate and Bye laws of company (in case of class 3 digital signature)
4. Copy of bank statement and Income tax return of company (in case of class 3 digital signature)
In case of any queries or to buy digital signature, please feel free to call or Whatsapp at 8540099000.