We provide Patent registration in Patna Bihar, Online Patent Registration services in Patna Bihar. Patent registration is type of Intellectual property Rights. If some unique invention is made by individual or firm they apply for Patent registration for protection of their invention from others to use without his permission. We will give you all information about Patent Registration in this article in brief.
Patent Registration means, registration of an invention in Patent Act, 1970. Intellectual Property Department of India grants you full right to register your unique invention under Patent act. A patent registration is an exclusive right to an inventor for use of his invention. In India any unique and new invention relating to product or its process is capable for patent registration. Inventor must provide all proofs to government which is related to his invention. Patent is not for lifetime. Patent registration if filed by inventor protected for 20 years after registration date. Application under Patent Act, 1970 and patent Rules, 1972 can be filled by the inventor or his legal representative. The person, who first files the application for patent, is entitled to obtain the patent. In India Invention means unique process, art of manufacturing, machine, software, computer, chemical etc. Some criteria is fulfilled by applicant before filing of Patent application. Novelty it means it is new invention and has not published in India before the date of filing of the Patent application. Invention should be Non obvious. It should be unexpected development on the date of invention. Invention is useful for related industries. Patent is monopoly right of the inventor which is granted by government of India.
Advantage of Patent Registration:
- Patent Registration gives protection for your unique invention.
- Patentee has exclusive rights to use the invention.
- Provide right to stop other from use invention without permission of patentee.
- Provide protection for period of 20 years.
- Get royalty by licensing your patent to others.
- Provide right to sale, transfer and licensed your patent.
Documents required for Patent Registration:
- Documents of applicant (Pan Card, Aadhaar Card/voter ID card etc).
- Abstract of invention.
- All required document as proof of first applicant.
- Power of attorney.
Procedure of Patent Registration:
- Preparation of documents.
- Patent proper search.
- File patent application
- Send all patent documents to Department by speed post.
- Patent Review by officer of patent authority.
- Patent grant and certificate issued by department.
Patent registration is type of Intellectual property, which is sale, franchised, licensed by the patentee to others for royalty. Patent holder has monopoly rights on this to use its benefit. A patent granted by department is applicable only in India, patent owner if want to get protection in other countries than they file in other countries within 12 months. We will do your work. Send us all documents with sign. No need to visit our office. You pay our fee online.