Patna consultant provides Trust registration services, trust formation services, trust auditing services and trust tax consultancy services in Danapur. Trust is type of NGO (Non Profit Organization) which is runs by the persons or entities who wants accomplish to something for our society. We will present you all important information about Trust Registration in this article in brief. We will also assist you in documents preparation for daily thing of the Trusts.
Trust Registration In Danapur
Trust is registered as per provisions of Indian Trust Act, 1882. Indian Trust Act, 1882 provides Trust is classified into two types.
- Private trust in which beneficiaries is individuals or families.
- Public Trust in which receiver is large number of normal public.
In Trust all profits is used to promotion of public welfare. Trust are made for providing social welfare works behind women empowerment, Girls educations, education for all peoples, providing safety gain to Animals, Setting up of school , Collages, Hospitals Old Age Homes, Orphanage etc. Trust registration is created by finishing of trust skill non judicial stamp paper (in Bihar stamp duty is differs from additional states). In Trust registration minimum 3 members is required at a period of registration after registration number can be increased by Resolution in Trust meeting. Trusty, president and Settler is main proclaim in Trust Formation. All day to day bother of trusts is runs by the President of Trust. All assets of Trust are property of Trust not its members. In Trust Registration no limit for the members is unconditional by this act. Trustees is solitary worker of trust, Trust is genuine entity in eyes of law.
Advantage of Trust Registration
- Providing social works for the advance of society.
- Providing plus in claiming exemption below income tax.
- For the Welfare of the beneficiary and his family member
- For CSR endeavors of companies
- Donations from Governments and new publics.
- Limited liability of Members
- Flexibility in distribution of pro among beneficiary.
Process of Trust Registration
- Preparation of trust deed on non judicial Stamp paper.
- Government registration progress payment.
- Registration made afterward sub registrar office where the registered office of trust is situated.
- All members gift during the registration bearing in mind his documents and two witnesses.
- After 3 or 4 functional days registered Trust execution is collected from sub registrar office.
Can we attain Trust Registration online?
Till now Trust registration is thoroughly based on offline registration. In which involvement of State Government is mandatory through sub registrar. Send us your everything documents we will prepared trust Deed and subsequently one day all members are coming to sub registrar office. You can pay us online .