Bihar Udyami Yojana- The Bihar Government has introduced a new program called Udyami Yojana, aimed at providing assistance to educated young people in the state. Specifically, Udyami Yojana has been established to help those from the SC/ST communities and aims to provide opportunities for self-employment. This scheme will improve the job prospects of educated youth in Bihar. This article aims to provide a detailed rundown of the eligibility criteria, application process, and benefits of Bihar Udyami Yojana.
Objectives of the Scheme:
Listed below are the goals of the Bihar Udyami Yojana.
- To promote micro and small scale industries in the state.
- To provide improved job prospects for young people.
- business, the government has launched a scheme to provide financial support and training. This initiative aims to give a boost to entrepreneurship among the socially and economically disadvantaged sections of the society. The youth will receive financial assistance for setting up their businesses, as well as training and mentoring to help them sustain and grow their ventures. This is expected to not only create employment opportunities for the youth but also contribute to the economic growth of the country. new business.
- The objective is to generate the highest number of job opportunities within the state.
- The objective is to enhance the job opportunities and furnish a better means of living to the young people belonging to the SC/ST community.
Benefits of the Scheme:
The subsequent advantages of the program will be elaborated on as follows:
- This program offers a loan of up to 500,000 rupees without any interest.
- Under this plan, the amount provided will be a maximum of 50% of the expenses related to the project.
- The Government will allocate an amount of Rs.25,000 to fund the training process and monitor the project.
- One can obtain loans without needing to provide collateral security through this program.
To motivate individuals, 50% of the total project expenses up to Rs.5 lakhs will be funded.
The conditions that must be met in order to apply for this program are outlined here.
- The person applying must hold citizenship in Bihar.
- The candidate must have a connection to the SC/ST community.
- The candidate is required to have completed and passed either an intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic degree program, or a qualification that is comparable to these.
- The candidate must be at least eighteen years old or older.
- Registration of companies is required for business units such as proprietary, partnership firms, or private limited entities.
बिहार उद्यमी योजना के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया।
Bihar Udyamai Yojana – Image 1
Bihar Udyami Yojana – Image 2
Step 4: A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number you provided during registration.
Step 5: To access the application form for the program, use the One Time Password (OTP) provided.
Complete the Details
Step 6: Provide the necessary information on the application form and then press the “Submit” button.
The committee responsible for selecting the candidate will be led by the Industrial Secretary Department’s Principal Secretary. CA
If you want additional information about the plan or have any questions, please refer to the contact number or address listed below.
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Office – Industry Department Development Bhawan, New Secretariat, Beli Road, Patna.