We provide NSIC registration in Patna Bihar. We are best consultant providing NSIC registration services in Patna, Bihar. NSIC registration is single point registration scheme with Government of India. NSIC registration scheme is starts in 1955-56. It is beneficial for small and medium enterprises. We will give you all information about NSIC registration in this article in brief.
NSIC (National Small Industries Corporation) registration means, registration with central government of India. NSIC is an enterprise of Government of India under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium (MSME). NSIC helps in promote and faster growth of MSME business. Government of India is single largest buyer of variety of goods, with a view to increase the share of purchase from the MSME sector of India. Both manufacturing and service provider business entities having MSME or Udhyog Aadhar registration are eligible for obtaining NSIC registration. For obtaining NSIC registration, business entities having MSME registration can apply online or filing of an application at NSIC branch office. After submission of the application NSIC branch office send technical department for inspection to the applicant. After inspection, the technical department sends the copy of inspection report to NSIC branch office.
Advantage of NSIC Registration
- Government tenders at free of cost.
- Exempt from earnest money deposit.
- Exempt from security money deposits.
- Items are reserved for exclusive purchase from MSME/SSI Units by Government of India.
Documents Required for NSIC registration
- Copy of MSME registration.
- Details of Plant and Machinery.
- Details of rew materials.
- Copy of rent agreements and Electricity Bill of Premises.
- Audited balance sheets and profit and Loss .
- Copy of Pan Card.
- Copy of bankers Report.
- Incorporation certificate.
- Moa and AOA of company.
- Copy of test report from independent lab.
- List of quality control equipments.
- Items for which registration required details.
Procedure of NSIC registration
- Documents preparation.
- Online filing with all documents( in some cases application form submitted to NSIC branch office)
- Fee payment.
- Inspection done by Department of NSIC.
- After receiving inspection report NSIC issue registration certificate.
NSIC registration is beneficial for all manufacturing and service sector business entities having MSME registration. Online filing system of NSIC registration is available for all MSMEs. So it is good for all Small Scale industries. We will do your work. Send us all documents with sign and stamp through emails. Pay our fee online. No need to visit our office.