Patnaconsultant helps you in getting EPF registration in Patna Bihar. EPF is short form of Employee Provident Fund, which is a labour welfare scheme.
Manufacturer, Trader, Service Provider, Contractor or any other establishment that employs more than 20 employees on any day in a year is required to take EPF registration.
Employee Provident fund is a labour welfare laws, in which employee can pay a sun enqual to 12% of his basic salary towards provident fund and employer has to contribute equal amount to the employee provident fund every month. Apart from this, employee employer has to pay administrative and inspection charges also.
Voluntary EPF Registration
Yes, you have heard right. One can take employee Provident Fund on voluntary basis means, even when number of employees are less than 20. Purpose of taking epf registration on voluntary basis could be to meet requirement of tender of company giving work to company or to provide security to employees or labour on voluntary basis.
Documents required for EPF registration
1. Copy of pan card and aadhaar card of Proprietor/partner/director
2. Copy of registration certificate, pan card and Bye laws of business
3. Copy of bank statement of business
4. Copy of electricity bill and rent agreement
5. Digital Signature of Proprietor/partner/director
Process of EPF registration
1. Preparation of documents
2. Preparation of application
3. Filing application
4. Issue of EPF registration certificate by the department
In case of any query, or to get epf registration, please feel free to call or whatsapp at +9185400-99000