Patnaconsultant helps in BIFMA Certification in Patna Bihar. BIFMA develops standards for furniture manufacturers which are accepted worldwide. BIFMA or Business and Institutional Furniture Manfacturers’ Association is non for profit organisation which was established with purpose of developing Voluntary Standards for furniture industry while keeping environment protection in mind.
What is BIFMA?
BIFMA stands for Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers. BIFMA is the not‐for-profit trade association for business and institutional furniture manufacturers which develops standards of quality for furniture products. BIFMA Standards are voluntary in nature. It means a manufacturer can choose to manufacture products as per requirements of BIFMA Standards specifications.
What is benefit of BIFMA Certification?
- BIFMA Certification provides certification of quality, performance of products
- Increase customer faith and satisfaction in products of company
- BIFMA certified products creates no or less pollution to the environment
- It places products on the market as safe, sustainable and environmentally friendly
- It helps in winning over competitions
- It helps company in demonstrating company’s quality standards