Patnaconsultant provides services of Company Formation in Patna, Company formation in Bihar. Company means association of persons, who come together under one roof to carry out common works for profit. But here in this article, we will talk about only those types of company registered under Company act, 2013.
Section 2(20) of the company act, 2013 defines term “company” to mean company registered under Company Act, 2013 or any previous law. Thus, in this article, we are only concerned with companies being registered as per provision of company act, 2013.
By far, companies are of two types; a. Private Company b. Public Company
a. Private Company- Private limited companies are those companies which can not raise capital or fund from public. It means they can raise funds or capital from their family or friends of promoters.
b. Public Company- Public limited companies are those companies which can raise capital from public.
Benefits of Company Registration
- Company is seperate legal entity
- Company has common seal
- Company has perpetual life span
- Company has broader expansion scopes
Process of Company Registration
- Process of company registration begins of preparation of documents
- After that, application of allotment of digital signature is filed
- Then application for company registration with all documents is filed
- Company is registered
How to get your company registered?
- If you want to get your company registered, you have to do only one single thing, is to contact us. We have a team of duly qualified company secretaries, who are master of company act and files application for company registration on daily basis.
- They will assist you in choosing name of company
- They will assist you in deciding scope of company
- They will get your company registered asap