We are best consultant providing Producer company registration in Patna, Bihar. We also provide online company registration services in Patna Bihar. Producer Company is group of farmers or primary producers of one or more objective related primary products. Producer Company is like cooperative societies. We will give you all information about Producer Company registration in this article in brief.
Producer Company Registration
Producer Company registration means, registration of business under Companies Act, 2013. This concept was introduced in 2002. Basically it is introduced for Companies Act, 1956 as a new part IXA. Producer Company is type of public company. Main purpose of this concept was to frame a legislation permitting incorporation of cooperatives as companies and conversion of existing cooperative societies. Producer Companies is treated as body corporate. Producer Company is group of people who involved in production of primary produce. Members of Producer Company is primary farmers. Producer Company can appoint agriculturist as members and accept deposits from them. Producer Company also gives loan to its farmer members and charge interest from them. Main object of Producer Companies is production, harvesting, procurement, grading, handling, pooling, marketing, selling, and export of primary products. Producer companies are also import of goods and services for benefit of their farmer members. The concept of producer Company is aimed for empowering farmers. Producer Company organized farmer members and improve his skill of farming. In producer Company minimum number of members is 10, in which 5 members are appointed as first Directors of the producer Company. All 10 members are primary producers or farmers or two or more producer institutions.
Advantage of Producer Company Registration:
- Separate legal entity with limited liability.
- Government benefits.
- Change in management is very easy for members.
- Registered producer Company can sell, purchase, own, and sue, to be sued on its own name.
- After registration Producer Companies can accept deposits and gives loan to its farmer members.
- Members of Producer Company will be eligible to receive bonus shares.
- Tax on agricultural income is exempt so Tax benefit is also available for Producer Companies.
Documents Required for Patent Registration:
- Copy of Pan Card of all Members.
- Aadhar Card /Voter ID Card of all Members.
- Copy of Bank Statements Of all members (For address).
- Photo of all Members.
- Copy of electricity Bill/ Copy of Gas Bill/ Rent Agreements for registered office address.
- NOC from owner of the office premises.
- Contact Number & email ids of all members.
Process of Producer Company Registration:
- Apply for Digital Signature of all members.
- Filing of DIN (Director Identification Number) for 5 directors.
- Documents Preparation.
- Filing for name reservation.
- After name reservation, drafting of MOA & AOA.
- Filing of MOA and AOA with all other required documents with ROC.
- Payment of government fee.
- Incorporation Certificate issued by MCA.
Producer Company has perpetual succession that’s why it is continued. Dissolution of Producer Company is also as per company act, 2013 means it is legally dissolve. Producer Company is separate legal entity so any change in members or death of any members not affects the company and its work. For registration of Producer Company minimum 5 lakhs capital is required. Producer Company registration is fully online process. So you not need to visit our office. Send as your all documents with sign through email. We will do your work. You can pay our fee online.