Patnaconsultant provides HALAL Certification in Patna Bihar, Online HALAL registration in Patna, Bihar. HALAL certification is type of permitted food certification. We will give you all information about HALAL certification in this article in brief.
HALAL is basic term from Quran, which means lawful or permitted by Quran. HALAL is Arabic word. HALAL certificate is issue by HALAL certification of India. HALAL words are used in only food products, food ingredients. HALAL Certification is used in relation to food and other consumable products by Muslims. HALAL certification is based on Muslim law which is called Shariah. HALAL promotes clean, hygienic products that not harm their health. HALAL certification ensures that products are safe for consumption of Muslims. Business entities involve in food and restaurants businesses have to get HALAL certification. Certified HALAL food products accepted by worldwide Muslim consumers. In some countries Non HALAL products are not permitted to sale. HALAL certification is new benchmark of quality of food products.
Documents Required for Halal Certification
- Pan card of Company/ authorized representatives
- Adhar Card of persons.
- Certificate of Business incorporation.
- MOA/AOA/by law etc.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent Agreements.
- All other Food Certificates if any.
Types of HALAL Certificate
Based on nature of business various types of HALAL Certification are available. HALAL Certificates is obtained for business like hotels, restaurants etc.
- Restaurant Scheme
- Industrial Scheme
- Warehouse and storage scheme.
- Catering, Foods, and beverage Scheme.
- Products Endorsement Scheme
- Abattoir Scheme
Advantage of HALAL Certification
- Improve the quality of food into global Standards.
- Enhance marketability of food products in Muslim countries.
- Provides Image building in market.
- Provides hygienic system in food preparation
- Opportunity to tap global market of Halal food Products.
- Profit making in law cost
Procedure of HALAL Certification
- Documents Preparation.
- Online filing of HALAL certification.
- Audit of the premises by Two auditors (one Shariah Auditor and one Technical auditor)
- Certificate issued.
HALAL certification is fully based on online filing, but most important part of this certification is audit. Auditors check all documents, machinery, sanitation systems, cleanliness of products/ premises, storage, packing and labeling etc. So it is good for food industry. You no need to visit our office. Send us all self attested documents and we will do you work. You can pay our fees online.