We provide Psara License in Patna Bihar, PASARA license, Security Agency license in Patna Bihar, PSARA Act registration in Patna, Bihar. Some business entities are involved in providing security services including training of security guards, those business entities called Private Security Agencies. All Private Security Agencies have to get PSARA registration. We will give you all information about the PSARA registration in this article in brief.
PSARA registration means, registration under the rules and regulation of Private Agencies Regulation Act, 2005. Those organizations which are involved in business of providing private security services including training of guards to any business or company etc. Home departments of State governments are controlling authority of PSARA act. The controlling authority is responsible for issuing of Private security agency License. As per PSARA act no person shall operate a private security agency business without obtaining PSARA license. Without prior approval of controlling authority private security agencies cannot provide any security services outside India. Only an Indian company, firm is eligible for security agency license, if the agency is company, than the majority of shareholders must be Indian. The private security agency will be responsible for training and skill development of security guards. As per the act training supervisor is also appointed by the agency for training of the security guard.
Following persons are eligible for security guard supervisor:
- Citizen of India ,
- Persons who have completed the age of 18 ,
- A person from army, navy or air force with minimum 3 years of experience.
Every private security agency after obtaining license must commence its activities within 6 months.
Advantage of PSARA license
- Compliance with PSARA act, 2005.
- Freedom from non compliance penalties and worries.
- Brand building.
- Doing business of security without any hurdles.
Documents required for PSARA License
- Certificate of incorporation of company / LLP / AOP.
- MOA & AOA or other documents as the case may be.
- Board resolution for PSARA.
- List of Directors.
- Affidavit as per PSARA.
- MOU from security training institute.
- Ownership proof or rent agreement of principal place of business.
- ITR & Balance sheet and profit and loss account of the company.
- Character certificate of Directors / authorized persons.
- Dress and ID card of guards.
- All other documents required as per the act.
Procedure of PSARA License
- Documents preparation.
- Signing of MOU by both parties.
- Filing of application with all required documents.
- Payment of fee.
- Verification/ inquiries by the Local police and department.
- Noc issued.
- PSARA license issued by department.
All private security agencies must apply for PSARA license before starting of security business. PSARA license is valid for five years and it is renewed before expiry of valid period. PSARA license application can be made for one state or more than one state. The application fee is also varying with the license area. Total process of PSARA license is completed in 60 days. PSARA license is mandatory for all private security agencies. So it is good for you business. You no need to visit our place. Send us all you documents with sign through emails. We will do your work. You can pay fee online.