We provide Rera Registration in Patna Bihar,Rera project registration services in Patna Bihar. We can help you in RERA registration in Patna Bihar,Online RERA registration in Patna, Bihar. Registration under RERA Act, 2016 is mandatory for all type of Real estate business and projects. We will give you all important information about RERA registration in this article in brief.
RERA registration means, registration under rules and regulations of RERA (The Real state regulation and development) Act, 2016. This act was passed by Indian Parliament on 1st day of May, 2016. This act has been passed for protecting home buyers and helping investors of real estate industry. The RERA act registration is mandatory for all commercial and residential real estate projects. For ongoing projects which have not received completion certificate on the date of commencement of this act, they also have to get registration under this act within 3 months. As per provision of RERA act builders and real estate companies’ have to deposits 70% of project cost in a separate bank account. Builder will be penalized if there will be delay in project completion. Developers have to put all information about the project and promoters of the real estate company. RERA registration established transparency in real estate sector. RERA act ensuring that sale of real estate projects, in an efficient and transparent manner. Buyer paid only 10% as booking amount, which is paid only after registering the agreement for sale with builders. Under RERA act application must be grant or reject within 30 days by Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
Advantage of RERA Registration
- Fat track dispute resolution.
- Provides protection to buyers and protect their interest.
- Established transparency in real estate sector.
- Provides all and proper information about builders and project.
- Timely delivery of project to buyers.
- Without registration under RERA act, real estate companies and builders cannot advertise any project.
- Reduction in booking amount, now it is 10%.
Documents Required for RERA Registration
- Copy of Pan Card and Aadhar Card of all promoters of the Real Estate Company /builder.
- MOA & AOA, pan card, incorporation certificate of business.
- Land Agreement Papers.
- Photograph, contact detail of promoters or authorized persons.
- Plan sanction letter.
- Proposed plan layout.
- Index of floor space to be consumed.
- Number of buildings or wings.
- ITR and balance sheet of builders last 3 years.
- Information about architecture and design standards.
- All other information and documents required by authority of this act.
Procedure of RERA Registration
- Documents preparation.
- File application form with all required documents.
- Pay fee.
- You will receive a registration number from RERA authority.
Before commencement of RERA act, real estate sector is most unorganized and unregulated sectors. But after RERA act it is regulated by the rules and regulations of this act. After registration under RERA act, registration numbers need to be mentioned on all property sale documents. Builders are required to maintain books of accounts, records etc on quarterly basis. If builders fail to get registration under RERA act they will pay heavy penalty. So it is good for all buyers. RERA is fully based on online registration process. So you no need to visit our office. Send us your all self attested documents through email. We will do all your work. You can pay our fee online.
If you want to get Rera registration for your projects or land development business, call or whatsapp us at +91-8540099000