Patnaconsultant provides Contractor License in Patna Bihar. We provide Principal Contractor License, Petty Contractor license in Patna Bihar. If you are contractor, you must have to take contractor license from the department you are going to work with.
Contractor License is just a registration of contractor with the concerned department. It means, a contractor has to register himself with the department he wants to work with. Like, if he wants to work with Building Construction Department, he has to first get himself or his firm enlisted with building construction department.
In this article, we will discuss about contractor license in terms of Principal Contractor and Petty Contractor.
Contractor can be either:
- Principal Contractor: he directly takes tender from department himself
- Petty Contractor: he works under principal contractor according to terms of principal contractor
Principal contractor has to get Contractor License i.e., he has to get himself registered with the department whereas, petty contractor does not have to get contractor license as he works under principal contractor.
Documents required for Contractor License
- Copy of Registration certificate, pan card and bye laws of firm or company
- Copy of KYC Documents of owners
- Copy of Character Certificate of owners
Process of getting Contractor License
- Preparation of documents
- Attestation of documents by gazetted officer
- Filing of application with character certificate
- Payment of government challan
- Issue of Contractor license by the department
If you have any doubts or want to get contractor license in Patna, please feel free to call or whatsapp us at +91-8540099000